One of the key marketing strengths of the professional basketball is its locations in U.S. markets that don’t contain other major sports teams. This creates a huge opportunity to target markets that aren’t already being targeted by your competitors and other professional football and professional basketball sponsors.
Professional Basketball Sports Sponsorship and Mills Marketing & Communications Activation
Here are some of the elements we activate for our clients…
- Many of our professional basketball sports sponsorship deals include billboard signage that faces high traffic areas.
- We have experience negotiating naming rights for parking garages and other key pieces of real estate with teams.
- For one of our clients we negotiated kick plates under the seats on the bench. This placement delivers large Repucom ratings.
- Client name mention in PA announcements.
- Integrated, live regional sports network television coverage.
- Interactive social media components.
We can help you navigate the landscape and find a professional basketball sports sponsorship that fits your needs.
If you are looking for a sports marketing agency to work with or simply have questions about the industry we would love to talk with you. You can call us at (301) 208-9130 or email us at email@example.com.
*More Professional Basketball Sports Sponsorship Facts & Statistics
- *The Average attendance of an NBA game is 17,808
- **62% of NBA fans are between the ages of 18 and 54
- **33% of NBA fans earn over $75k per year
- *Over 14 million people watched each game of the NBA Finals from 2008-2014.
- *The NBA Facebook page has 27 million followers.
- *A majority of NBA teams’ Facebook pages have at least 1 million followers
Mills Marketing and Communications negotiates sponsorship deals, with a variety of elements, with many NBA teams and possess deep relationships across the league. Let us know how we can help. Our relationships and experience span across all professional sports leagues and high-profile college conferences. We are also active in golf and we’ve negotiated millions of dollars in regional sports network deals.
*Data from Statista
**Data from The Atlantic