With an average attendance of almost 30,000 fans at 81 home games and 162 total games, professional baseball makes for a great marketing tool. In addition to the large audience and long season, there are many benefits to buying a professional baseball sports sponsorship. They deliver great family demographics and allow you to target regional audiences via regional sports networks. With professional baseball sports sponsorship programs there are many opportunities to creatively activate sponsorship programs.
If you are looking for a sports marketing agency to work with or simply have questions about the industry we would love to talk with you. You can call us at (301) 208-9130 or email us at email@example.com.
The below images show the impact that strategically negotiated and placed signage has for GEICO. Professional baseball sports sponsorship programs tie into the emotions and drama of baseball while giving the client exposure to the fans attending the game as well as massive TV audiences locally, regionally and nationally.
*More Professional baseball sports sponsorship Facts & Statistics
- The 81 home games give you an excellent opportunity to reach a very wide audience. With an average attendance of 30,000, you have the potential to reach 2.4 million fans over the course of the season!
- If there is a specific region of the country that you want to grow your brand, then sponsorship of a baseball team is the perfect way to reach that audience. Baseball has the most regional opportunities out of all the major sports. Baseball is Americas past time and the hometown fans love to cheer on their team whether by attending the game or watching on their local Regional Sports Network.
- Baseball Sports Sponsorship programs include signage, local television, social media components and in-stadium activation. Activations give you the opportunity to increase brand awareness among the fans in attendance and regional sports networks give you significant exposure during the television broadcast.
- ***Average Attendance of 29,114 in 2014.
- **36% of professional baseball fans earn over $75k per year
- *Overall, 17 professional baseball teams—over half the league—rank in the top 3 in local prime time (7p-11p) TV ratings on their respective RSNs.
- *Television Household rates of local area television networks have grown by at least 15% in 10 regional networks.
- *Of the 30 teams in professional baseball, more than one-third of the league had the highest-rated, most-watched local programming in prime time on both broadcast and cable.
** The Atlantic